Sunday, December 16, 2012

Saskatchewan

So, I am home. This is so weird to say, three months felt like one day with a few naps.  That was really what it was like, and since most nights I was going to bed late and waking up semi-early it really was just like having a nap in the night time. But oh my, how nice it is to be home. To actually be allowed to make my own food, not have to climb into my bunk and here’s the big one, being able to watch TV (which I have now realized after watching TV, that there really isn’t anything on to watch). So many freedoms were taken away and that just became how life was down there, that I began to forget how many freedoms I have at home. That was until I went into the kitchen Saturday night to get something to eat, I felt a little overwhelmed by how much choice I had, it wasn’t all laid out for me but I actually had to do everything myself. Well I would have had to do everything for myself if my dad didn’t come in after I opened and closed the fridge for maybe the fourth time while my eyes popped out of my head. Now that day two of being home is done, I can say I did get myself food and figured out where everything in the house is since the house doesn’t look the way I left it on September 12.

Home Sweet Home!
a.m

No comments:

Post a Comment