Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Time Flies


I am pretty sure the saying goes the older you get the faster the years go by but I am not that old and this year is flying by. I wake up in the morning asking what I did the day before since all my days are filled with so much learning about God and then in the free time there are so many adventures that I have a hard time keeping my days straight anymore.
I’ve as of now studied 22 books in the Old Testament and 13 books in the New Testament, so that’s 35 of the 66 books in the bible, so I have studied over half of the books.
I’ve made lots of new friends and seen God move in some pretty amazing ways in their lives.
I’ve spent a lot of money and am waiting for the day my card is declined.
I’ve eaten three meals a day and haven’t had to do anything to prepare.
I’ve sat in 5 hours of class a day and been exhausted by all that I am taking in but then am ready to do it all over again the next morning.
I’ve been to Louisiana and eaten Alligator.
I’ve met a few cowboys and each time my heart melts a little more.
I’ve picked up my bible instead of my wallet numerous times and then had to go back to my room.
I’ve dyed my hair three times since December and am happiest now being a dark brunette.
I’ve learned that the Lord is always holding my hand even if I am not always holding His back because I am a child of God and that He would have still died even if I was the only one He was saving.
I’ve made the decision to make this the best year of my life and that wasn’t hard to make happen.
love,
a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment