Sunday, May 5, 2013

Another Count Down


It might look like from the outside that our life here at the Hill is full of only count downs for something else great to happen. Well on one hand it kind of is but on the other there are so many grand adventures we go on every day that we just can’t really count down for cause we don’t normally know until after it’s over how much fun we truly had. I have learned that most of the time the adventures that I don’t feel like going on are the ones that are the most fun. However, I don’t always remember that and miss out on some great fun says some. There is no way to know what each day will hold until it’s over and you’re looking back on it – normally being amazed of what happened.
That’s really like life overall though because truly who knows where their life is leading until they look back and see everything they have come through. I sure don’t know where my life is leading. One day I am ready to pack my bags and move to some small island somewhere in the middle of an ocean, and then next day I am sure I am meant to go to Colorado and do the second year program for Torchbearers and some mornings I get up and just want to be in University all ready. For being a person that tends to have a plan for the next five years I am pretty lost at the moment. Though I do have a plan I just don’t know if it will play out the way I want it to since I have so many other ideas and thoughts of fun things to do. I can plan all I want but it might never come to pass as I want or have it planned out to be. Most things don’t happen the way I plan them so why would I be surprised about my life not turning out the way I want it too.
Love,
a.m

ps - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE COOLEST BROTHER EVER!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment