Monday, May 27, 2013

Home

Well folks, I am kind of out of words to say at this point. I am home though, home to where my parents live and around of my family. Home to where I have grown up around and the things that remind me of my child hood. As much as I love my home, there are lot of things I love about the Hill. I love how about 30 girls live in one building so you are never alone because there are people everywhere.
 
I love how everything was centered on God – five hours of class a day, prayer before and after meals and being with a bunch of people who want to grow in Christ.
 
I love the hill country area the school was in and watching the sun set hide behind the hills. 
I love my bff’s and how it kind of started off as a joke but totally didn’t end that way.
I could go on as I could go on about any place that I have lived and all the great things about those places.  I don’t think I could hide the fact that I miss being in Texas.

Today is the first day being home, that I have actually had time to sit on the couch and be home. Since I have gotten here it has been Go Go Go. Which on one had has been great and got be back into Canadian living pretty quick but on the other hand I am still pretty exhausted and ready for some down time in the next two days.
Love,
a.m

No comments:

Post a Comment