Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Day By Day

I see things that make me think about how I have grown up in the past 19 years and in the past year or two.

My heart breaks to know how many hurting, hungry and lost people there are in the world.

I talk to people who tell me that I sound more and more like my mum.

My life changes, as growing up is hard.
I realize how the world has changed in the last decade and can’t help but think about how it will change even more in the next ten years.

My love for seeing the world grows as I sit at home.

I watch as my families schedule gets busier and busier, yet we all are able to get up in time to go for breakfast together before work.
My body shivers wishing winter would not come.

I think more about how Derek Jeter and I probably won’t be getting married.

My bank account grows and my want for new things also grows.

I try to remember to smile all the time.

My friends send me snap chats to bring a little spark of joy.

I become more friendly and outgoing.

My hands become more careful with my nice, still unbroken iPhone.

I dream bigger.

My coworkers learn more about my wild personality.

I take leaps and bounds to get to where I want to go.

My want to help people grows.

I say my name on the phone at work and have people tell me they don’t know who I am.

My need to go to school becomes more evident.

love,
a.m

No comments:

Post a Comment