Monday, August 20, 2012

Car Tan

Since I was working at a VBS last week and again this week, I have been driving to the north end of the city at 7:30am and then spending part of the day outside playing games to then drive home (to the south end) around 5pm. Because of this schedule I have begun to get a car tan.

Now for people who might not know what a car tan is, I shall inform you! It’s when one side of your body gets tanned because it is closer to the window than the other side. So, my left arm is tanner than my right arm. Which wasn’t a big issue until yesterday, when I was on the beach and my left arm again was in the sun more than my right was. It is quite noticeable now that I have gotten a car tan.
However, I am not too worried about my car tan sticking around after summer is over since it’s always HOT in Texas. My car tan will be gone in no time at all. At least that’s what I am hoping but I’ll have to wait and see how tanned my left arm really is after this week of VBS.
love,
mae

No comments:

Post a Comment