Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Love, Live and Laugh

Not that I am counting but there are two weeks tomorrow until I get on a plane what too early in the morning and begin my journey to Comfort, Texas. I am trying not to think too much about how long I’ll be away from my family and friends or how I’m a college girl now. Its way too scary to think about, just yesterday I was walking into the grade one class room at Lumsden Elementary School and now look at me! I'm done school and on the road to my future, the future I’ll choose for myself - the life I’ve always dreamed of. I never want to blink again that way I don’t miss a minute of my life, I want to remember everything that happens from now on and live every day to the very fullest.

I want to be the girl who Loves, Lives and Laughs.

That’s my motto - Love, Live, Laugh. That’s what I want, to Love everyone and everything, to Live every minute of every day to the fullest, and to Laugh all the time. Love is one of my favorite words so it just makes sense that it would come first because I am always telling myself to Love. If we aren’t Living then we are dead, that is the sad reality and I am not ready to die. And finally, Laughter is the best medicine and I Laugh at everything whether or not something is funny.

Some people say YOLO - You Only Live Once. Which is pretty powerful too but I have seen that taken to two different extremes. One where they are happy and having fun in life and one where they are taking people down, being mean because they only live once so they make sure people hear them and know who they are for all the wrong reasons.

That’s not what I want, I want to remember to Love people, to Live my life - not the life someone else wants for me and of course to Laugh the whole way.

No comments:

Post a Comment