Friday, August 31, 2012

Music

When I can’t sleep or in car or cleaning my room or walking somewhere or home alone or when I don’t want to talk to someone or when I am doing anything else in my day I always have music on. I can’t live without back ground noise, it kind of freaks me out when everything is quite and still. My iPod is always in my purse so that if it get quite I can just wipe it out and listen to something. Every day it is different, I could start out listening to country and then move to rap and finishing off with some old school rock. Or I could just listen to small unknown Canadian bands. Maybe I am in the mood for sound tracks like The Lorax, Chocolat or Step Up 1, 2 or 3. There is no saying what I’ll feel like listening to that day; there is way too much choice too.

Depending who I am with or what I am doing, normally helps me decide what I am going to listen too. For example, if I am with my brother I’ll probably be listening to Deadmau5, DWW or maybe The Asteroid Galaxy Tour. But if I am with my mum, I’d be listening to Michael Buble, anything country-ish or Francesca Battistelli. Then if I’m alone I’d be listening to Coldplay, Jack Johnson, a new band I just discovered or really anything I felt like. It is all good music and I like it all, but it’s all pretty different, the stuff I listen to with one person isn’t the same as I would listen to with someone else just because everyone has different tastes and thoughts on what makes good music.
I do think it is all good music but that’s just my opinion and in the long run of music my opinion doesn’t mean much. It might if I actually went out and brought a CD every once in a while however I don’t. There are much easier ways of getting and listening music now-a-days, plus the stuff I have been listening to a lot lately isn’t famous and they don’t have whole albums just a few songs so I wouldn’t be able to find a CD anyways. I guess I am just a head of the times, listening to the bands that producers don’t think are good enough yet to sign a deal with but I sure do think they are ready for the spot light.
love,
mae

No comments:

Post a Comment