Thursday, September 6, 2012

Unforgettable

I decided that I wanted to pack everything of mine up into box's before I left, which meant I would have to go through all my stuff and figure out what I really wanted to keep, what needed to be put into the garbage and what was going to be sent to Value Village. I started over a week ago and am not at the point where most of the things left can put packed away into my boxes. My whole life is coming down to being able to be put into three large box's (please note that does not include any of my clothing). There once was a time where I had a lot of stuff and keep everything because I was wondered I would forget something, even if it wasn't important to me. But that time has passed, if I forget things and I will forget some things then they really weren't that important to me in the first place. So, I shouldn't be worrying about forgetting things because the most important things in my life are unforgettable.

Let me show you a few...



I don't remember when this picture was taken and I can't remember my first memory of Kaleb either but that doesn't make him any less my brother. It also doesn't mean I would ever forget him.


For three years, I got to spend my days looking at this all the time; it was the view from my home. There is no way I could forget this even if I tried.
One of the biggest milestones in my life so far, graduation from High School. That was a pretty big deal and made my face feel pretty sore the next day but I wouldn't change a thing about it, I want to remember those days just the way they happened.
I met these two girls in Guatemala on a mission trips I went on with my school in grade 11. We played, laughed and picked grass together in their school yard. That was one day, just a few short hours spent together that will never ever be forgotten.

Dallas Green.
City & Colour.
Best Concert Ever.
Unforgettable. 














love,
a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment