Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Starting Over

I have started this over three times because I honestly don’t have that much to say about leaving. I’m not normally someone lost for words, there is always something to be said and I always know what that something is until now. I am sure there is something to be said about it all however, whatever it is I don’t know what it is. Maybe that has to do with that fact that it hasn’t clicked yet that I am moving away from home for the year but everything is in order for me to go now. So, here I go into the huge fish bowl of life and I don’t know how I feel about that. There are no feelings that I can put to words or even thoughts for me to try and understand. That’s why I am having such a hard time to know what to say about this whole thing.

I have moved a few times in my life and I have normally always felt something – sad, mad, happy, and/or confused.  But I am not sad about leaving. It’s time to leave; I’ve lived in Regina for three years and had a good time here and now it’s just time to leave for a while. I’m not mad about leaving or about where I am going and how it was the second plan or about the limit of stuff I can take. There is nothing to be mad about at all. I am happy to go on my own adventure and to see new things. However, I wouldn’t say I am overly happy, not like a hyper happy. I’m just happy with life at this moment.  At this point I wouldn’t say I am confused but it is possible at some point tomorrow I will be confused. So, that’s how I feel, over all that is a little confusing right there. I am sure tomorrow will come with a lot more emotions than today.  
love,
a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment