Friday, September 14, 2012

Day One ish


Here I am in Texas now. This is pretty crazy still; it has its moments where it doesn’t feel real yet. The transition into life here hasn’t been that bad, everyone is so friendly because otherwise they’d be complete loners and that would not be fun at all. It’s only the second day and I’ve already learned so much. I can’t believe I am actually in Texas, it’s always been my favorite state but I never thought I would actually get to live here for a whole year and be a part of this ministry. I am so excited to see what God has planned for this year, there is so much going on all the time and always people to hang with. It probably isn’t a better place to live actually, we’ll see if I say that by the end of the year, I might hate it by the end. You just never know really.

My flights were good, might actually be the smoothest flights I have ever had. I still have a strange love for airports, which just might never die. You always meet the craziest of peoples there and see some cra cra things. Anyways, cant say too much now cause computer is going to die.

Love,

a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment