Friday, September 28, 2012

Leaving

So tomorrow morning we leave for a mission’s trip. We’ll be gone from Saturday to Saturday. Which means I will not be posting between those days and maybe not until the middle of the week I’m back just because things will be so busy with school and catching up on sleep. Just so that y’all know!
Anyways, we are going to be doing actually work during the days like with dirt. So some digging and things like that and then in the evenings we will be doing things like VBS ish stuff. It’s not really clear what we are doing because well nobody really knows. Everything is just kind of go with the flow, I am totally okay with that but not everybody is. So it shall be interesting. It’s a 10 hour bus trip if nothing goes wrong, but it is most likely something will so it’ll probably be longer than that plus we are going to have to stop for food and bathroom breaks. I am very excited to see more of the United States of America and stuff.
Mariah and I got some matching shirts for work days. I’ll post some pictures when I am back of the trip and stuff from campus. But we are so excited for our shirts – one of them says Team Awesome! Which we are!! I need to start packing and do some laundry. They first told us that we wouldn’t need to bring our own bedding but then tonight at supper they were like just jokes you need your own bedding now so i have to figure out how to pack that in plus enough clothing. I will not be wearing something two days in a row because it is so hot that I would smell so incredible bad that it wouldn’t even be funny. So I need kind of lot of clothing. Plus it is said that it is going to rain the whole time so we will be playing in the mud most of the time.
Anyways, that just a bunch of random info about my coming up week! I know it just all seems really random but thats just kind of how my brain works. So now you have seen into a little piece of my brain! Hooray :) Please be praying that everything goes well for us.
Love,
a.m

2 comments:

  1. We'll be praying for you this week, hey, we pray for you all the time...every week! But we'll pray specifically for you traveling, working, playing, traveling...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the trip went well Annie! We can't wait to hear all about it.
    Auntie Pam

    ReplyDelete