Saturday, November 3, 2012

In Heaven

The other day I was asked who someone I want to see in Heaven is - that person cannot be a bible character and needed to be already dead as well. After a few moments of thinking about it I had come up with about a list of ten people. I needed one person and only on person. Why does there have to be so many rules about dead people? So then after another few moments of thinking I got it down to two people - Princess Diana and Great Grandpa Williamson.

The first one might seem kind of random and it kind of is since she pasted away the year after I was born (I think). So I don’t actually ever remember seeing her but in magazines. However, those magazines say a lot and from what they say I have taken a liking to her. I would like to actually talk to her and listen to her stories about being on the other side of the royal wall. I am sure they have funny moments over there just like I do in my own home. But we don’t hear about those times on this side of the wall. We don’t hear about much on this side and the things we do hear about have been blown up by the media. So it is all questionable.
I got my name from Great Grandpa – Annesley. He was a writer and I was a character, I am pretty sure I was a doctor. Which would be awesome cause then I can actually say ‘Don’t worry, I’m a doctor!’ because well I am in a book, at least my name was in a book. Almost like real life right? Well maybe not. I don’t have a lot of memories of my Great Grandpa only because the times when he was still alive I was so little that I don’t really remember anything from back then. It would be nice to see him again and talk to him about well mainly anything under the sun.
Love,
a.m

1 comment:

  1. I knew your great grandpa Williamson very well because he was my dad! I can tell you this: he thought you were very special!

    ReplyDelete