Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesdays

Most people can’t stand Mondays; they think they are the worst day of the week. I understand where they are coming from with that but I am just not sure about that theory anymore. As I have grown up and had different activities on different days I would often change which day of the week I liked more than others. I have now done that again based on my schedule here at the Hill.
 
Mondays aren’t as a bad a Tuesdays but Thursdays are a hundred times worse than Tuesdays. Saturdays are better than Mondays and Sundays are the best day of the whole week with Friday right behind them. The only day that I don’t really have an opinion on is Wednesdays – they aren’t awesome but they aren’t bad. So just like how they are in the middle of the week, they are now also in the middle of my scale of liking.
On Tuesdays we have an extra duty to do because it is room check day. If my morning wasn’t busy enough it now has gotten a little bit busier which means I’m probably a little bit more grumpy in the morning too. I don’t enjoy mornings it’s just that simple. However, Thursday we have to work all afternoon and that is not fun at all. Now Mondays just suck because they are the first day back after the weekend, no super great reason for not enjoying it. Sundays are the best because we go to church and Wal-Mart and do other fun things that day. Fridays we still have five hours of class so that’s not awesome cause your just waiting for the weekend to start. Wednesdays don’t really have anything exciting happening, its just kind of the day you know will always be there and nothing great or not great will happen.
Anyways, that’s kind of how I feel about my weeks.
Love,
a.m

No comments:

Post a Comment